In the 2020 calendar year, Citizens Advice South Lincolnshire dealt with 39,794 enquiries from 12,930 clients, covering a wide range of topics, the most important of which related to benefits, debt advice, housing advice, employment and consumer issues.
We helped clients who approached us in financial difficulty. We have helped deal with over £2.7 million of debt.
In addition to the main areas of enquiry, we also advised clients on problems as diverse as health, immigration, legal issues, and relationships. While our generalist advice service, primarily delivered by our team of dedicated volunteers, remained our core service throughout the year, we also continued to provide specialist and project funded, some of which are listed in the side menu to the left.
At all main offices:
- Money advice service which is available by appointment following an initial assessment.
- Appointments on Friday with EDANLincs providing confidential advice, information and support for both men and woman who are suffering Domestic Abuse.
- Appointments, on demand, with a representative from Tax Help for Older People.
- Addaction appointments on Wednesdays - appointments for support worker to see clients who have drug/alcohol addiction.
- British Legion - drop in service on Wednesdays for anyone requiring assistance applying to British Legion.
- Bird & Co - Family Law - pre-booked appointments every other week on Wednesdays.
- Peterborough Mediation Service – by appointment on Wednesdays.
- Pension Wise
- British Legion - drop in service for anyone requiring assistance applying to British Legion, last Friday of every month.
- Bird & Co - Family Law - pre-booked appointments every other Wednesday.